Covid-19 Vaccination Programme - Volunteering Opportunities
Lancashire Volunteer Partnership (LVP) is working with the NHS to support their Covid-19 mass and local vaccination programme across Lancashire, starting in January 2021. The LVP is currently recruiting volunteers as local NHS Marshalls who will volunteer for 4-hour time slots at various venues across Lancashire, 7 days a week. Slots can be chosen to suit your own home or work commitments, and the benefits of participating include:
- learning new skills;
- creating career opportunities;
- enhancing your CV;
- opportunity to fill in employment gaps;
- allows work with people who are public facing;
- opportunity to be a part of a historic programme; and
- keeps you mentally and physically active.
For further details, please visit the website:
Or contact the LVP at: email@example.com / 01772 416 417.